Day 2 of 31 day BC: 20 (Fun) Facts About Meeee (I added the “fun” and the extra eeees

Hi!!

Today’s topic is supposed to be “20 Facts About Me.” Since I don’t want to read it as a eulogy, I added the word “fun” - as in I’m not spilling any deep, dark secrets here, nor my date of birth!! 😁. So...let’s get started!!!

1.  My second toes are bigger than my big toes - more predominately so on my right foot. This means that sometimes circulation is cut off to my second toe in certain exceptionally fantastic shoes when I walk or non-fantastic shoes when I exercise.  Huh. I may have just figured out my exercise-avoidance issues.....

2.  I do not physically run. Not for a train, a flashing red hand, to be on time, ANYTHING. Although, I have been known to gaze longingly at other people running, sigh wistfully and think, “I wish I could run.”

3. I am a VERY good metaphoric runner. From emotions, thoughts, unpleasant conversations...you get the point. 

4.  I have it on good authority (my parents) that I am a direct descendant of Attila the Hun. On my father’s french side. Not sure whether to beat my chest or cower in shame on that one...although I have pulled this little tidbit out as a party trick. 

5.  I hate doing my hair.  LOATHE IT. Today I refused to do it after my shower and went to work a la Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. 

6.  I put myself to sleep some nights by designing my own dream house. 

7.  Speaking of dreams, my “dreaming office building” is WAAAAAY different than in real life. And the elevators are faster and I can skate through the hallways on sock feet. 

8.  I feel guilty when if I don’t like someone and try to atone for it by being kinder to them. 

9.  Number of desired biological children growing up: 10.  Actual biological number: 2. -explains my propensity for claiming everyone else’s as my own. 

10.  I have a serious disease called FOMO. I’ve only recently been alerted to this condition and am combatting same with the occasional attempts of remain-sitting, shoulder-shrug and of course the mandatory I-don’t-give-a-fuck-toss-of-head. Hopefully my friends and colleagues recognize my efforts. 

11.  I bite my nails. 

12.  I am indecisive, clearly illustrated by my childhood habit of sucking both my index finger AND thumb - if you wrap them around each other like the picture I intend to add if I can figure out how, they’ll fit in your mouth...

13. Speaking of mouths - I had (have?) a big one. Literally, not figuratively. I used to be able to fit a golf ball in it. My older siblings used to make me do it at family events. And yet, I never thought it odd that they always had a gold ball handy....  Having not attempted this feat in a long time, the size of said mouth today is unknown. 

14.  I’ll miss a bus stop, kids/family talking to me, work, life if I’m given more than 5 minutes to get into a book. 

15.  I hate socks and shoes. 

16. I don’t like partial water. Like rain. Or even showers. Or drying dishes. Either fully immerse me or keep me dry. 

17.  My greatest idols and examples are members of my own family. 

18.  4 out my 5 siblings have swung at me during a childhood argument.  That means I’ve scored an 80% in having the figurative big mouth. 😇

19.  I LOVE making and arranging music. My own, rearranging others, singing, playing piano, conducting (I was the choir conductor at church at one point). Music is my passion. 

20.  I sort my smarties by colour. And then I eat them to create a consistent number order. For example, if I have 10 brown smarties, 9 orange smarties and 7 red smarties, I will eat them as follows:
  1 brown to give me 2 groups of 9
  1 orange and 1 brown (not at the same time) to give me 2 groups of 8
  1 orange and 1 brown to give me 3 groups of 7
  THEN 1 red, 1 orange and 1 brown 
  and so on and so forth. 
I have ALWAYS done this. I will never stop doing this. If it means putting off eating my smarties in order to have enough time to do so properly, then so be it. 

And there you have it!!! 20 Fun Facts about me!
Tomorrow’s topic:  “Meaning of my Business Name.” Except I don’t have a business name. So maybe Meaning of MY name? Or my business name if I HAD a business?? Hmmmm. I’ll need to put off designing my dream home tonight to think on this...
Bye!!
  





Comments