Day 7 Of 31-day BC: FOOD!!!! 10 Favourites!!

Now THIS is a subject I can get behind!



What do I love?? FOOD!!
How much do I love it?  A LOT!!! 
What do I want to talk about?? ALL OF IT!!!

Without further ado, here are my top 10 faves, ranked alphabetically and not in order of preference, just to keep a bit of mystery 😳🤪:

Banana popsicles - ask anyone who knew me pregnant. Those were eaten by the cartonful. Best when followed up with a chocolate popsicle.

Cabbage rolls with extra tomato sauce - preferably my mom’s

Mom’s banana and butterscotch cake

Mom’s cherry cheesecake - minus the cherries

Mom’s homemade lasagne - it's even better the next day heated up in the frying pan 😋

Nacho dip. I have no idea how to make it, I never want to learn how to make it because if I do, I will live on that alone. But I appreciate everyone ELSE that makes it, no matter HOW they make it!! This is also the best way to shut me up at a party...



Raspberries - real ones from wild bushes.  Not fake ones. I also dislike raspberry flavouring. Except in Smuckers jam. That’s ok. 

Rockets - one on each side of the mouth and sucked on long enough (MIND OUT OF GUTTER PEOPLE) so that when you bite down, there’s no crunch - just powder..... You also have to have two rolls of them so that they even out at the end (they’re packaged in an odd number - stupid, clever marketers...) They put the wheee in Hallowe’en!! 

Smarties - but only if they’re properly sorted by colour and I can eat them one at a time, in order - see Day 2

Steak - medium rare with Montreal steak spice on it and served with fried mushrooms and onions - and warm. And also preferably with a glass of malbec or chianti.

Honourable mentions go to anything Taco Bell and newly-discovered steak burritoes from the FreshWest in the food court at work (if anything will put me to 200 lbs, those babies will lol). 

So I guess that’s it!!! This took me a lot less time to write than last night’s!

Tomorrow’s topic is: ......[looking it up]
Old Photo of Me. Really?!? Looks like I’ll need the computer instead of just the phone for that one!!!



Comments