31-Day Blog Challenge - Day 1: Introduction

Hi all!
I’ve decided to follow in my sister’s footsteps and give this a whirl - not so much because I feel like everyone needs to know my life - but because I need to re-connect with my brain. 

You see, my mind is fully engaged at minimum 40 hours a week in my career. When I get home, my mind is generally mush, but the focus then switches to thinking of or texting Trin/Aidan and talking with Jeff (although some nights, the simple question of what to have for dinner is beyond my capacity to answer). News goes in and out, rapidly processed, with not enough mental space to dissect, analyze and form much of an opinion. By the time there’s a bit of head space, my head is gelatinous and uninterested in thinking. 

And so. This is a completely self-centred exercise. To re-connect with myself, remember what makes me tick, maybe even find some inspiration to switch things up. 

In any event, I’m tired of thinking in hashtags. 😳

So.....here we goooo!!!!
Tomorrow: (hang on, gotta check the list...) 20 Facts About Me



Comments