Too Many Thoughts-not enough brain space

So, here are the current top 10 subjects that kept my mind occupied while in the bath tonight during free-range thinking time (as opposed to “focus on work/spouse/walking/eating dammit!”)

To be expanded on and dissected in future posts....but maybe not in order...
  1. True/false of Mormom Rumours - that can be supported in a lie detector test
  2. “cultural appropriation” is a load of crap
  3. Why you should ditch someone who devalues/values you based on skin colour (or lack thereof in my case)
  4. The contrariness of self-identification aka “Labels and Boxes”
  5. Parenting hacks while depressed that I wish I thought of while I was parenting depressed
  6. World religions and why their concepts don’t suck
  7. The pros and cons of hash tags
  8. Effexor vs CBD - an internal struggle
  9. Pet Peeves (you’ll notice there’s no numerical limit ;p )
  10. Reminders on why I shouldn’t be offended that I’m not allowed to follow my children on sm. Actually, there’s only 1. Because I don’t want to have to “pg” my own stuff for my dad’s sake (I love you dad)

Comments