Day 4 of 31-Day bc: Earliest Childhood Memory

It was extremely HOT that day (or so everyone said). I was sitting in the hatch part of the station wagon (it was allowed then and was where I ALWAYS sat) looking over my sister Shari’s shoulder (she was in the proper back seat) as she was reading a book called “My Turn On Earth.” I didn’t know the name then, but it was in our book collection growing up. There was a picture of a girl and a boy and a tricycle and there was a sharing issue. Mom was complaining about how hot it was and how uncomfortable she was while we were in a parking lot waiting for another family. We were at the Washington D.C. mormon temple. I don’t remember Mark or Shannon. Just Shari and mom and the heat. 
 The best part of this memory is that when I told mom about it she said the only time I was EVER at the Washington temple with her was when she was pregnant with me ..... ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

Another personal proof for me that we have souls - that there IS a bigger plan out there than birth, life and death and that not all things can be proven with our 5 senses. 

Next memory was when dad had to come to school to jk because I refused to have my school picture taken without the dress-up necklace from the house play-area on. My eyes are very red in that picture AND I have the necklace on. 😜

Tomorrow!!  (lemme check my hamdy-dandy screen shot...) My Guilty Pleasure. Hahahahahaha!!!! Just ONE, Shari?!?!  

Comments